- Recovers deleted files including documents, images, music, video and more
- Allows you to recover Mac hard drive data as well as data from USB flash drive, memory card, iPod and other optical media
- Supports recovery from all Intel based Mac and Power PC
- Recover data from lost and deleted HFS, HFS+, HFSX and FAT file system based volumes
Is it possible to recover data on Mac based system uisng Mac Recovery Tools?
Yes, definitely it is possible to recover data deleted/lost on Mac operating system. Keep on reading this article to know how you can recover lost data on Macintosh computer with the help of Mac Recovery Tools.
Mac OS is well known for its graphical user interface developed by Apple. It is built upon UNIX platform. Though, it is considered as the most robust OS available in the market. Macintosh is credited with popularizing the graphical user interface including all easy to use features. Latest versions of Mac OS provides backup application that is "Time Machine" that provides seamless backups. However, human mistake like accidental deletion of file is a common problem that results in file loss.
Let us consider where you delete useless files from your Mac machine hard drive. But while deleteing unwanted files you accidentally select some of your important files also. This can happen to anyone, most of us usually put up with it, thinking that the file is gone forever. However, there is a way out. In Mac operating system, deleted files can be recovered with special software, even after the Trash was emptied. Mac Recovery utility will efficiently retrieve deleted / lost files.
Common data loss scenarios in Mac operating system:
You might lose the data from the Mac computers for many reasons. Some of the reasons are given below. Whatever may be the cause of data loss, you can restore data from MacOS based computers easily using the recovery software. Click over here to gain extra knowledge about Mac recovery utility.
- Improper shutdown: Sudden termination can cause file system corruption or improper shutdown during file transfer may lead top critical data loss. Other than that, abrupt spike in power or electric current can cause corruption to the Mac volume.
- Human mistake: Accidental deletion of files and folders using “Command + Shift+ Delete” key's and also emptied from Trash. By using the Mac reciovery tool you can easily recover files from Trash Mac.
- Due to partitioning error: Sometime while creating a new partition or re-partitioning, partitioning error occurs. Data can be lost even when trying to locate free space among partitions, which may lead to deletion of existing partition. Due to third party utility like partition editor software program, which is used to create, delete, resize, and manipulate partitions on the hard drive can cause partition error.
- Due to Virus attack: Files may get deleted or corrupt due to Virus attack, Malware, or Spyware. This may even corrupt your operating system causing booting failure.
If you have faced data loss on Mac operating system because of any of the above scenarios then you can use reliable recovery tool for Mac like Mac Recovery Tool to recover all your lost data. Navigate to this website http://www.macrecoverytools.net/disk.html in order to know how this multi featured tool functions as Macintosh data recovery software and rescues lost data from Mac volume that do not mount or refuses to mount on impact of software glitches or human errors.
Macintosh data recovery software can also be used as Mac photo recovery tool as this utility comes up with inbuilt scanning algorithm, which helps to identify file types and recovers all lost / deleted photos or videos from Mac operating system by making use of their unique file attributes.
Want to know more about Macintosh data recovery software ? Visit here.
After being familiar with the data loss scenarios, you have to make use of some precautionary steps to avoid data loss in Mac operating system:
- Always have proper backup before formatting any Mac Volume.
- Whenever you are deleting any file having size larger than its Trash size, try to delete it partially so that after deletion it will be there in the Trash.
- If you have already lost data from Mac operating system then stop using that particular storage device from which you have lost data. If you still keep on saving data onto that storage device then the lost data might get overwritten with newly saved data leading to permanent data loss.
Some major features of Mac Recovery Tools:
- Restore the files, which are lost due to emptying Trash.
- Supports recovery of files from formatted / deleted Mac volumes.
- Universal Binary application, which supports both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms.
- Compatible with latest Mac operating system (Lion & Snow Leopard).
- Allows you to retrieve data from MacBook, Notebook, iBook and iMac.
- It supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes
Tips to get rid of loss in Mac OS:
- Shutdown your system in correct way.
- Always use up to date anti-virus program to remove harmful virus from computer.
- Always use good power source.
Recover Empty Trash Items Mac: You can recover empty trash items mac by using this excellent software. Refer this site http://www.macrecoverytools.net/empty-trash-items.html to collect more information about emptied trash folder recovery.
Recover Deleted Folders on Mac: You can even use this smart application to recover deleted folders on Mac based system. Refer this site http://www.macrecoverytools.net/deleted-folder.html to collect more information about deleted folder recovery.
Deleted Files Recovery Software for Mac: Have you accidentally deleted your crucial files from your Mac system, then make use of Mac recovery tool. This tool is upgraded with special algorithms which can recover deleted files only in few minutes. Here you will find more information about it.
Detailed steps to use Mac Recovery Tools:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Mac Recovery Tools. After installation select “RECOVER VOLUMES / DRIVES”.
Step 2: Select “FORMATTED / REFORMATTED DRIVES” option in order to perform recovery on Mac operating system and then select the volume from where the data is lost and then select for scan.
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, the recovered data can be viewed using “FILE TYPE VIEW” option and then you can view recovered data in separate window by using preview option.