Photo Recovery Software for Macintosh
Pictures are becoming more and more important for all of us. We have become addicted to pictures so much so that we want to capture each and every special moments in our life may it be while partying with friends, on special trip or any special get together at home. However with our increased addiction, the chance of losing those pictures also increases.
To illustrate this, imagine a real life scenario where you took pictures for each and every step of your new born baby. The first crying, the first smiling, the first birthday though, all of these are so cherished for you and your family. As important as they are, nothing is worse than losing them. You used to back up these photos once a week. You are sure enough that their losing or damaging would be very traumatic and frustrating; especially knowing that you cannot recover photos again.
Uncertainties like unintensional file deletion, abrupt camera turn offs, memory card corruption, etc. can happen at any point of time. If you are being a victim of these situations then you don’t have to get panicked because Mac recovery software is the ultimate solution for recovering all types of media files. This application is considered as one of the effective data recovery tool for Mac based computers. This is because, even after deletion or loss, the images remain in their original memory space unless some new data occupies it.
This software also restore data from Mac hard drive, iPods, SD and SDHC cards, external USB hard drives, flash memory cards, etc. Additionally, it efficiently recovers videos from professional camcorders such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc.
Let us discuss common scenarios by which a user loses photos and videos from Mac:
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion of photos while trying to edit photos on Mac or while trying to transfer them from one storage device to another.
- Corrupted storage device: Corruption of the memory card due to mishandling like pulling the memory card out of the camera while the camera is on, or removing the card from Mac without properly ejecting it. Corruption of other secondary storage device which is containing the photos leads to inaccessibility of stored photos.
- Accidental Formatting: Unwanted formatting of the storage drive also leads to photo loss. This may occur due to accidental formatting of the camera in the digital camera or while it is connected to the computer.
- Transferring of Files: Photos might get deleted or lost while transferring file from camera card to the Mac computer. This may happen due to sudden power failure or abrupt removal of the memory card when the file transfer is not yet over.
Key features of Mac Photo Recovery Tool are discussed as under:
Recover any deleted or lost image from the Mac supported media. The supported image file types include JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD, GIF, PSP, INDD, JP2 and PCT.
You can recover your lost photos and videos from any leading Digital Camera brand. The supported camera brands include Nikon, Canon, Sony, Minolta, Sigma, Pentax, Kodak, Fuji, Epson, Olympus, Panasonic and Mamiya.
. It also provides preview of the photos simultaneously, while scanning the drive for the lost images. The software recovers all the photos, which you can see during the preview process.
Identify and retrieve files from emptied Trash. It supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes. To know how click here.
Help to restore data from MacBook, Notebook, iBook and iMac. You can completely rescue files from MacBook Air usng this smart tool that too in just couple of minutes.
Some precautions for Mac Photo Recovery Tool are as under:
- Proper backup: It is always recommended to take proper backup of your data so that you can easily overcome the disaster of data loss.
- Stop using storage device after formatting: In case you have accidentally formatted your memory card / hard drive. Stop using it from the same instant if you want to recover data from it. The new data will overwrite the older one and you will lose your previous data permanently.
- Do not eject USB or memory card out of the electronic device without switching if off: Switch off the device first, wait for 2-3 seconds and then pull the storage device out of it.
- Do not remove the storage device from your computer while the computer is accessing its contents: If your system is performing some operation on your drive like transferring data, copying content, etc. Then wait until the operation is finished or stop the process properly before removing your drive from computer.
- Avoid using electronic device on low battery mode: Suppose, your camera is indicating low on battery while clicking photos, but you neglect the warning and keep on capturing photos until the battery died. The scenario can corrupt the card that is being used by the device. For more tips refer this site http://www.macrecoverytools.net/data-macbook.html
Steps for Mac Photo Recovery Tool:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Mac Photo Recovery Tool. After installation select “RECOVER PHOTOS”.
Step 2: Select from “RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS” according to data loss scenario. Then select the drive / volume where you need to recover data. Once scanning is done then you can preview the recovered data.